CODE OF ETHICS FOR CONDUCTING RESEARCH
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the Institution has stated Code of Ethics for pursing Research, Writing Research papers, Ph. D Thesis, dissertations, etc. This code of Ethics is mandatory for all the staff members of the institution to observe with respect to their own Research Works and also for the Research going on under their
supervision/guidance. The Code of Ethics is as under:-
• All the teachers should stay away from the practices of accessing fraudulent data and plagiarized texts while conducting research.
• While borrowing the data from the territorial sources, it must be acknowledged by referring the source of information.
• The entire research work should be pertaining to the respective style of writing such as MLA (Modern Language Association), etc. Always try to follow the latest version for style of writing research paper.
• While conducting the research, it is mandatory to observe the rules framed from time to time with respect to the ratio of incorporating the sources and the contribution of the researcher.
• Use of some amount of copy-paste followed by modifications during preparation of a manuscript seems to be a common practice but no teacher in the institution shall involve in such acts knowing the fact that it may tarnish the image of an author very badly.
• Before submitting the research work for publishing, the teacher should check the entire research work using plagiarism software available on the internet uploading the research work in any of the online software on internet given as under: