Members of IQAC Committee
|NAME OF THE MEMBERS||DESIGNATION|
|Dr. Ramkrishna G. Tale||Chairperson|
|Dr. Jyoti Selukar||Member|
|Dr. Anjali Pande||Member|
|Dr. Gajanan Somkuwar||Member|
|Dr. Rajendra Raut||Member|
|Dr. Umesh Janabandhu||Member|
|Prof. Pratibha Gadwe||Member|
|Shri. Shankar Bahadure||Member|
|Shri. Dulichandji Kumbhare||Member|
|Dr. Purnima Kedar Chinchamalatpure||Member|
|Shri. Mahendra Sahare||Member|
|Shri. Mohan Khade||Student Member|
|Dr. Sangita Chore||Member Secretary/ Co-Ordinator|
IQAC Meeting Details:
Action Taken Report
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and Learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance, and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and Abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters