The first and the foremost aim of the institution behind opening this college is to provide degree leveled education to the students of the rural areas. It is obligatory on the part of the colleges to implement the curricula of various courses designed by the University. Every department of the college works hard to maintain good educational standard of the college is currently established.
The college is conducting regular courses at under graduate level. The efforts have been made to develop skills at under graduate level. The efforts have been made to develop skills along with the knowledge. In order to increase the academic standard of the rural area, the extra coaching classes are being supplemented. Most of the students are taking degree-leveled education in this college, turns to higher education. Now the college is making plan to established Competitive Examination Guidance in the college for the students to face the global competition.
The vision of the institution is to provide higher education with excellent quality to the students in a secular atmosphere in which the institution monitors the human development in spirit, mind and body and social and economic upliftment with high potentiality he/she competes in a global environment discarding any sort of discrimination in life.
- To develop all round personality of the students;
- To inculcate human values among the students for becoming socially responsible citizen in future;
- To empower the students to encounter all types of challenges in life;
- To provide a platform to boost students’ self-confidence through different activities;
- To generate positive attitude towards life and right behaviour towards the society and nation;
- To access, equity and excellence in higher education to the socially and economically deprived classes of the region;
- To achieve professional competence to face the challenges of competition in global world;
- To achieve academic excellence through outstanding teaching-learning process;
- To integrate the teaching to develop research competence to serve the society and the nation;
- To provide educated citizenry to the nation for a vibrant democratic functioning;
- To keep individual dignity, professional integrity and nurture the atmosphere for social and economic justice;
- To implicate ICT in the overall functioning of the institution.
- nal upliftment.